Monday, November 9, 2009

Jon Stewart on Fox News and Glenn Beck

Watch this brilliant video by Jon Stewart exposing the fake news process on Fox News (speculate on the opinion shows, then report that speculation as news on the news shows), and the cowardice of politicians (and frankly most Americans) to call it like it is.

Then here he is showing how insane the Foxiest of the Fox Friends, Glenn Beck, is.

Honestly, I don't see how the Republicans hold onto anyone with an IQ over 120. It's gotten to where they are so ridiculous they can't be parodied. Well, for those of us less talented than Stewart anyway.

9 comments:

Peter L. Winkler said...

Nice to see you back.

Term Papers said...

Its something new good to know all this..keep sharing..!

Anonymous said...

Criminy--I thought you were gone for good! Good to see you're back :)

Luke H. said...

I was wondering what happened to you!

ScienceAvenger said...

Nothing happened other than life getting very full. I doubt I'll sustain my previous years' volume any time soon, but I'll be posting something every now and then. I have several new ideas to share.

Hector said...

Can't we find the same thing with Chris Matthews?

ScienceAvenger said...

Could you give an example of the kind of thing you mean?

ScienceAvenger said...

Ah, you're doing tit-for-tat partisan political gamesmanship. We don't do that here, sorry.

Unknown said...

Why do these talk show hosts always yell? Colbert also does this. It is extremely off-putting to listen to an entire 10 minutes of yelling..